1. Holy scripture in sixty six books of Bible are divinely inspired and infallible, as originally given,and has got supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. God is one yet there are three co-equal, co-eternal persons in Godhead viz. the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. God is sovereign in creation, redemption and final judgment.
3. The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
4. Virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His teachings, His crucifixion, His resurrection, His ascension, His second coming, millennial reign, final judgment and eternity are faithful truths worthy of all acceptance.
5. Jesus Christ the incarnate son of God who died sacrificially as our representative and substitute, is the only way of redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin. He is the only mediator between man and God .
6. Man is saved or born again spiritually by accepting Jesus Christ personally as Lord and saviour based on repentance from dead works and faith towards God.
7. Every born-again person should be baptized in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as a sign of being buried together with Christ and raised with Him to walk in the newness of life. Water baptism is an act of obedience and an entry into the discipleship of Jesus Christ.
8. The born again believer who has been baptized in water should separate himself from the wickedness of this world, false doctrines and those who live disorderly disobeying the word.
9. Baptism of Holy Spirit is a promise of the scripture to every born again believer. Believers shall minister with the gifts of the Spirit edifying one another and bear fruit of the Spirit walking in obedience to the Spirit
10. Every born again believer is called to partake the divine nature of Jesus Christ, the incarnate son of God, not conforming to the pattern of this world. Each one shall lead a life without domination of sin, overcoming world, flesh and satan.
11. Born again and baptized believers shall continue in the breaking of bread, in a worthy manner, until the return of Jesus Christ. Bread and wine represents the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ respectively and are symbols of a covenant with the Church which is the body of Christ.
12. Jesus Christ will appear a second time to gather those who wait for Him. The dead in Christ will rise first and those saints who are alive shall be transformed and caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
13. There will be great tribulation in the world for a period of seven years under the reign of antichrist, immediately after the rapture of Church.
14. After the great tribulation, Satan, will be bound and Lord Jesus Christ with His saints of first resurrection shall return to earth to reign for a thousand years.
15. God shall judge both the living and the dead according to their works, after the millennial reign. The righteous shall enter into everlasting life and the wicked shall be cast into unquenchable fire.
16. A new heaven and a new earth will be created after the great white throne judgment and eternity shall begin with Jesus Christ and His saints.